Wednesday, December 20, 2006

t shirt critic

Ok, so I had hoped to post a feed here right in this very spot to show you guys some cool things I saw at tcritic.com but I couldn't get the feed to work right. I don't know if it's me or blogger. I think it's probably more me, because I was able to post the feed over to the right side of the page. I just couldn't get it to work in the body of this message correctly. I guess I will be visiting the help forums again. I promise I will get better at this, sooner than later.

Back to t shirt critic. T shirt critic is a daily blog on t-shirts, t-shirt companies, and things that should be t-shirts.There is a lot to see on this blog and to keep it fresh the owner interjects his offbeat humor through out it.He definitely keeps things interesting by showing not only the good,the bad and ugly along with just plain weird. Often times he plays the part of model for shirts that people have sent him or that have sparked his interest.If you like t shirt art as much as I do one visit to this blog and you will see why I keep going back to look at things there.

One of my recent want that shirt now favorites was one I first saw on the tcritic blog (shown below). Unfortunately for me the shirt had a limited production run as many good ones seem to have and it sold out in one day.Of course I was to late.One look and you can understand see why I wanted it.




Enjoy,

Naked Motel

No comments: