Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year


OK, So I'm a few days out of sync with a New Years greeting, but what else is new. I hope you all had a good New Year and that only good things come your way in the New Year ahead. Least I should forget to say it thanks to everyone that's visited the blog and supported us at Naked Motel in the past year. It's really appreciated. I love working on Naked Motel, all parts of it, and without your continued support I, we couldn't do it. I understand we all need to make money, but for me it's not all about the shameless commerce of selling but rather the feeling I get when someone buys one of our shirts. It's a great feeling knowing that someone "gets the design" we've created, enough to plunk down some of their hard earned dollars and buy it, It's humbling. I hope I never lose site of that feeling when Naked Motel finally becomes more visible. Once again Thank you.

A quick update for those who have been asking, yes we are working on new designs, we hope to have them done soon and added to the site before the end of the month. Not to sound lame but everything is still a blur from the holidays and we are just tying up some loose ends on that came in after the holiday. I'm hoping to have the line and all the business stuff we need to do done by February so that with luck I could get out to the MAGIC show in Vegas and visit with some friends we've made out there.

Well as much as I would like to continue with this,the more time I spend writing stuff here the longer it's going to be before I get those new designs finished, so I guess that's all for now. I hope to get better at posting stuff here, we are still trying to figure out what exactly Naked Motel blog is. I'm still waiting for the AHA moment that happens when everything becomes clear. I sure hope it comes soon,back with more later.

Enjoy
Scott


Naked Motel

No comments: