Friday, December 29, 2006

Cool Grrrls Kick Ass


Cool Grrrls is a site that I just recently discovered that I thought I should shamelessly plug, although it probably needs no help from me. The site has been around for over 10 years and I can see why. When you land on the home page it's masthead says it all " the worldwide grrrls guide to all that grooves". The site features a list of cool grrl correspondents from all over the world that report on the hottest things going on in the punk rock music scene, and beyond. Read the columns and your likely to see interviews on festivals from all over the world, as well as off the hook shows they've caught at hole in the wall clubs by bands that have been around for ever, and more interesting the ones you probably ain't never heard of before. if you like punk rock and the underground music scene at any level this site is deifinitely worth a trip to see.

If you think the site is just for grrls your gonna loose if you snooze. Well worth the visit but hey don't believe me check it out cool grrls for yourself.

As Always, Enjoy

NakedMotel

No comments: