Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Check Under The Hoodie

With the crush of the holiday in full force the Naked Motel Blog took a back seat to holiday things I needed to do least I get thrown out of my family. Although Christmas has already past I hope that for those that are already back to work that the rest of the week is light so that their holiday festivities can continue at least until the New Year arrives.I am a firm believer that for the most part the week between Christmas and New Years should be a Holiday week for all. We shouldn't have to try and jam all our festivities into one short 24 hour period, it's just not right.

I saw this article in the NY Times over the weekend and thought I would post it to try and gradually get back into the swing of things. Its a quick read on the history of the Hoodie and where it is today. To read more click here. Hoodies.

No comments: